SOC 204

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SOC 204

NETWORKING TO THE MAX!

2 posters

Will Not Meet for Office Hours& Additional Info on Class

tanya89

Will Not Meet for Office Hours& Additional Info on Class Empty Will Not Meet for Office Hours& Additional Info on Class

Post  tanya89 Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:35 pm

ok so he wont meet with anyone for office hours one on one to discuss your grade without an "appeal"-basically saying why you deserve a grade and how hes wrong and you are right. obvs not everyone mentioned everything they wrote on their review sheets, so yea. im just going to send him my full review sheet answers...i know what i was doing i have like half a notebook's worth of notes...i mean yeah its not like i dont know what i was doing idk. ugh i didnt do so well on those multiple choice questions...in fact i did kinda bad. idk why either i studied my ass off...anyone else have this problem?? idk i felt the questions were kinda asa backwards.like you really have to be a freakin stenographer in that class to know whats going on i guess and i think i do a pretty good job but apparently its not good enough
    also a heads up-ive had one of my sisters and one of my close friends take the class and they both said to MAKE SURE TO READ the textbook, since alot of test questions come from there.
    hes also mentioned it a few times in class which means its most likely a big deal
    i would send notes, but mine are all hand-written. however, im happy to let people photocopy my notebook, or copy it , as long as i get it back!!
    ok sorry this is so long lolol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Will Not Meet for Office Hours& Additional Info on Class Empty Re: Will Not Meet for Office Hours& Additional Info on Class

Post  Admin Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:13 pm

tanya89 wrote:ok so he wont meet with anyone for office hours one on one to discuss your grade without an "appeal"-basically saying why you deserve a grade and how hes wrong and you are right. obvs not everyone mentioned everything they wrote on their review sheets, so yea. im just going to send him my full review sheet answers...i know what i was doing i have like half a notebook's worth of notes...i mean yeah its not like i dont know what i was doing idk. ugh i didnt do so well on those multiple choice questions...in fact i did kinda bad. idk why either i studied my ass off...anyone else have this problem?? idk i felt the questions were kinda asa backwards.like you really have to be a freakin stenographer in that class to know whats going on i guess and i think i do a pretty good job but apparently its not good enough
    also a heads up-ive had one of my sisters and one of my close friends take the class and they both said to MAKE SURE TO READ the textbook, since alot of test questions come from there.
    hes also mentioned it a few times in class which means its most likely a big deal
    i would send notes, but mine are all hand-written. however, im happy to let people photocopy my notebook, or copy it , as long as i get it back!!
    ok sorry this is so long lolol

SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY DELAYED RESPONSE TANYA!

lol.. but no yea.. ditto.. I studied quite a bit too.. But i was like. STUMPED when it came to the Multiple choice.. I wish he gave out like an outline of what the exam was going to be on and like an old practice test. I mean i like how he takes care of the Essay portion but i most definitely think he should give us more of an idea of what it is that the multiple choice questions will be directed towards.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:03 pm