SOC 204

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SOC 204

NETWORKING TO THE MAX!

2 posters

He should give an outline shouldn't he?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

He should give an outline shouldn't he? Empty He should give an outline shouldn't he?

Post  Admin Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Hey there guys.

I personally am not doing so hot in this class, but there isn't really much to blame on anyone else other then me for that i suppose. If you can get a hundred why can't i right? haha.. well aside from that i think the way he preps up for the exam can be taken at abetter approach. I mean i'm pretty happy how he executes the Essay portion of the exam,but i think he should like write up a guideline as far as what subjects and categories we should study specifically for the multiple choice. BEcause that for me was honestly the hardest part. I didn't know where to look or to turn for that. Any suggestions. Also, Once we find set subjects How about we devise a system that each one of us covers a subject with all the main important highlights and posts it up, and we can all see each others highlights!

Idk.. i think its a good idea.
    abarba

He should give an outline shouldn't he? Empty Re: He should give an outline shouldn't he?

Post  abarba Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:37 pm

I think this is a fabulous idea.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:55 pm